Fill a Bottle, Change a Life
Each year, baby bottles are dispersed to churches, businesses, and other groups across Forsyth County in efforts to raise funds for the women and men that visit our center. Every baby bottle ﬁlled with loose change, cash, or check will provide the funds to continue providing education and practical support for mothers and families in need. This support includes free pregnancy tests; ultrasounds; peer counseling; parenting classes; mentoring; and practical items including diapers, wipes, formula, maternity clothes and baby clothes. SPCC serves our community by empowering women and changing lives to end the cycle of abortion.
It’s EASY to participate, just follow these steps:
- Place an order with SPCC expressing how many bottles and ﬂyers you would like. (bottles and flyers and provided free of charge). Also, let us know if you would like us to provide a speaker for your campaign kickoff.
- Pick up your bottles and flyers at the center
- Set a start and end date for your campaign (typically between 3-6 weeks)
- Have participants take a bottle, ﬁll it with coins, cash or checks, and then return it to your location by or on the designated end date or they may return the ﬁlled bottles to SPCC
- Bring your filled bottles back to SPCC. We will count your cash, change and checks and provide you with a letter letting your group know how much you raised!
We have many resource materials available to help make your campaign a success. Ask us about video presentations, live speakers, brochures and bulletin insert style ﬂiers to help promote this life saving campaign!
Don’t want to pass out physical bottles? We can run your campaign VIRTUALLY, just ask about that option!