Join us Thursday, May 7 for The Light FM’s Heartbeat for Hope fundraiser helping women receive an ultrasound and faith-based support though area pregnancy centers!
Help make this Mother’s Day weekend one that you will never forget. The Light FM will send 100% of your gift directly to the center you choose. If you’re unsure, just choose “where needed most” and we will direct 100% of your gift to one of the seven featured centers with the most need. View a list of area Pregnancy Centers, including centers we are featuring during Heartbeat of Hope this year, centers we highlighted in past years and others.
The Light FM has partnered with seven area Pregnancy Care Centers to provide the ultrasounds – that, when a woman facing that choice has an ultrasound and sees their child’s beating heart, 95% of them will choose life.
Here’s a list of the 7 Pregnancy Care Centers for Heartbeat of Hope:
- Concord, NC – Cabarrus Women’s Center
- Drexel (Morganton), NC – Pregnancy Care Center of Burke County
- Greenville, SC – Piedmont Women’s Center
- Hendersonville, NC – Open Arms Pregnancy Center
- Maryville, TN – Blount County Pregnancy Resource Center
- Shelby, NC – Pregnancy Resource Center of Cleveland County
- Winston-Salem, NC – Salem Pregnancy Care Center
A gift of $175 provides one ultrasound and faith-based support at the Pregnancy Care Center nearest you.